First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers its customers even more benefits and therefore more than 490 "ALLO" stores throughout Ukraine, "ALLO" online store, "27.ua" online store, and "Epicenter" chain joined the Partner Installment Program*.
"VSEMOZHU" and "soloMANDRY" card holders will be able to use the automatic service for payments in installments* when buying goods in partner stores.
Payment for purchased goods in installment* is the division of the purchase amount into equal installments (monthly payments) depending on the loan term and taking into account bank payments accrued for the use of credit funds and commissions.
When paying for a purchase worth over 500 UAH in ALLO, Comfy, Rozetka, Eldorado, Epicenter, New Line, Foxtrot and Citrus chain stores, as well as in ALLO, 27.ua, Rozetka, Eldorado and Foxtrot online stores by "VSEMOZHU" or "soloMANDRY" credit card, FUIB clients automatically receive a deferred payment*. This will help to save significant amount of time spent on getting a loan registered, since there is no longer a need to fill in contracts and other documents.
Detailed information on the terms of deferred payment and the list of partner shops are available in the relevant sections: VSEMOZHU and soloMANDRY
* Payment in installment means the provision of a loan for the purchase of goods on special terms.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!