First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers its customers even more benefits and therefore more than 490 "ALLO" stores throughout Ukraine, "ALLO" online store, "27.ua" online store, and "Epicenter" chain joined the Partner Installment Program*.
"VSEMOZHU" and "soloMANDRY" card holders will be able to use the automatic service for payments in installments* when buying goods in partner stores.
Payment for purchased goods in installment* is the division of the purchase amount into equal installments (monthly payments) depending on the loan term and taking into account bank payments accrued for the use of credit funds and commissions.
When paying for a purchase worth over 500 UAH in ALLO, Comfy, Rozetka, Eldorado, Epicenter, New Line, Foxtrot and Citrus chain stores, as well as in ALLO, 27.ua, Rozetka, Eldorado and Foxtrot online stores by "VSEMOZHU" or "soloMANDRY" credit card, FUIB clients automatically receive a deferred payment*. This will help to save significant amount of time spent on getting a loan registered, since there is no longer a need to fill in contracts and other documents.
Detailed information on the terms of deferred payment and the list of partner shops are available in the relevant sections: VSEMOZHU and soloMANDRY
* Payment in installment means the provision of a loan for the purchase of goods on special terms.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!