The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a new channel of communication with customers in the Viber messenger.
Now, the clients of the bank will be able at any time to obtain information on the movement of funds, to find out the minimum payment amount on the card and the amount of full repayment, the amount of the last ingoing payment and next payment on the loan, and get credit and debit cards issued. The card, issued through Viber, will be delivered to the client’s address through courier delivery.
To start working with the online banking of FUIB in Viber, you must first go to the public account of FUIB (you can find it in public access in the Public accounts tab), and switch to the chat. After that, the user will be offered a menu in which they can select the above products and services in several clicks.
"Providing products and services through Viber is the first step of FUIB to implement social commerce. The Bank is actively developing new functions in social networks and messengers, thereby providing customers with traditionally high-quality service in a convenient format. Monthly, the call center of FUIB receives about 44,000 calls with requests to clarify the amount of premature repayment of the loan, of the mandatory payment and the last received amount. Now, all these customers will be able to quickly obtain the necessary information at any convenient time, with a minimum of effort. The bank plans to scale up the services to other messengers", - commented Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
The new service is absolutely free of charge and will allow customers to receive banking services 24/7 in any point of the globe.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!