In 2018, on 21 March, the massive LOTS OF SOCKS campaign, initiated by Down Syndrome International, was held worldwide. On this day, people expressing tolerance and support for people with Down syndrome put on bright, unpaired socks, knee socks or stockings, or an extra sock, as a symbol of an additional chromosome. With the help of such unusual accessories, they could feel different, not like the other ones.
FUIB supported this initiative for the third consecutive year. On 21 March, the bank's employees in 4 FUIB's branches in Kyiv, as well as in the Odessa Regional Center expressed support for people with Down syndrome. Colleagues have transferred to the Kyiv CF "Down Syndrome" and to the Odessa CO "Sunny children" financial aid amounting to 41,516 UAH. Compared to the previous year, the bank employees collected twice as much money.
All collected funds will be used to finance programs for the development of children with Down syndrome: logopedic development, psychological support and development, general development correction (training with a special education teacher) and physical development (training with a kinesiotherapist).
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!