In 2018, on 21 March, the massive LOTS OF SOCKS campaign, initiated by Down Syndrome International, was held worldwide. On this day, people expressing tolerance and support for people with Down syndrome put on bright, unpaired socks, knee socks or stockings, or an extra sock, as a symbol of an additional chromosome. With the help of such unusual accessories, they could feel different, not like the other ones.
FUIB supported this initiative for the third consecutive year. On 21 March, the bank's employees in 4 FUIB's branches in Kyiv, as well as in the Odessa Regional Center expressed support for people with Down syndrome. Colleagues have transferred to the Kyiv CF "Down Syndrome" and to the Odessa CO "Sunny children" financial aid amounting to 41,516 UAH. Compared to the previous year, the bank employees collected twice as much money.
All collected funds will be used to finance programs for the development of children with Down syndrome: logopedic development, psychological support and development, general development correction (training with a special education teacher) and physical development (training with a kinesiotherapist).
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!