In 2018, on 21 March, the massive LOTS OF SOCKS campaign, initiated by Down Syndrome International, was held worldwide. On this day, people expressing tolerance and support for people with Down syndrome put on bright, unpaired socks, knee socks or stockings, or an extra sock, as a symbol of an additional chromosome. With the help of such unusual accessories, they could feel different, not like the other ones.
FUIB supported this initiative for the third consecutive year. On 21 March, the bank's employees in 4 FUIB's branches in Kyiv, as well as in the Odessa Regional Center expressed support for people with Down syndrome. Colleagues have transferred to the Kyiv CF "Down Syndrome" and to the Odessa CO "Sunny children" financial aid amounting to 41,516 UAH. Compared to the previous year, the bank employees collected twice as much money.
All collected funds will be used to finance programs for the development of children with Down syndrome: logopedic development, psychological support and development, general development correction (training with a special education teacher) and physical development (training with a kinesiotherapist).
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!