From the beginning of 2017, an innovative service for corporate clients "Online EDS" has been working at the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), which allows you to sign payments in the Internet banking and other documents using an electronic digital signature in any browser.
Already more than 50% of FUIB's clients had the chance to experience the advantages of the "Online EDS" service when working in the Internet banking "PUMB Online Corporate" without Java, due to safe storage of the certificate in the bank's store.
Over the period of time during which the service has been working, more than 13,000 certificates have been ordered in FUIB using cloud technology, and more than 300,000 client's documents have been processed.
FUIB's clients are now focused exclusively on their business and do not spend time on unnecessary personalization of systems for the work with the bank.
We would like to remind you that earlier, users of the Internet banking had to spend additional time on installation and regular updating of Java. Today it is enough for a client to log into the system using their personal login and password.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!