For new clients, FUIB offers a cash loan "Vіlnyi Perekhіd". It is for those who previously obtained a loan in cash or a commodity loan in another bank, but the interest rates there seem to be too high.
"Vіlnyi Perekhіd" works simply: the client takes a loan in cash at FUIB and spends it to payback the debt in another bank. Within 30 days after registration it is necessary to bring a certificate of repayment from another bank to FUIB. After this operation, interest rates on the loan "Vіlnіy perekhіd" will be significantly reduced.
"Vіlnyi Perekhіd" is intended for repayment of a loan in cash or a loan for goods from another bank. You can re-lend your own loan or a relative's loan in this way.
A citizen of Ukraine, aged from 25 to 70, who has a permanent place of employment and a stable income within the last 6 months, can apply for this loan. Pensioners also have the opportunity to feel all the advantages of the loan "Vіlniy perekhіd" from the bank of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!