For new clients, FUIB offers a cash loan "Vіlnyi Perekhіd". It is for those who previously obtained a loan in cash or a commodity loan in another bank, but the interest rates there seem to be too high.
"Vіlnyi Perekhіd" works simply: the client takes a loan in cash at FUIB and spends it to payback the debt in another bank. Within 30 days after registration it is necessary to bring a certificate of repayment from another bank to FUIB. After this operation, interest rates on the loan "Vіlnіy perekhіd" will be significantly reduced.
"Vіlnyi Perekhіd" is intended for repayment of a loan in cash or a loan for goods from another bank. You can re-lend your own loan or a relative's loan in this way.
A citizen of Ukraine, aged from 25 to 70, who has a permanent place of employment and a stable income within the last 6 months, can apply for this loan. Pensioners also have the opportunity to feel all the advantages of the loan "Vіlniy perekhіd" from the bank of FUIB.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!