Starting from 19 August 2017, a new version of the Agreement on the provision of banking services for corporate clients (Digital Bank) (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") of the PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" will come into force. You can familiarize yourself with the new version of the Agreement and its appendices on the Digital Bank website https://www.digital.pumb.ua/.
The amendments made do not affect the terms of the provision of services within the framework of the Digital Bank tariff packages and are aimed at resolving the following issues:
- update concerning the compliance with the requirements of the Resolution of the National Bank of Ukraine No. 705 regarding the need to indicate in the bank account agreements the Bank's right to set limits/
restrictions on the use of bank payment cards, as well as the Client's right to change such
- optimization and simplification of the process of exchange between the Bank and the Client of notifications regarding changes affecting the terms of the provision of services;
- formalization of the process of making it possible for individuals authorized by Clients to perform operations of depositing cash to the Clients' accounts;
- making amendments to the standard Applications for joining/for making changes to the terms of the provision of services regarding ordering services for the provision of information on the account state ("GSM Banking" / "Extended SMS Banking").
The new version of the Agreement and its appendices comes into force on the date of publication of the corresponding notice on the FUIB website https://pumb.ua/ and is available on the Digital Bank website https://www.digital.pumb.ua/.
In case of any questions, please, contact your personal manager of the branch "Online Branch" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00):
- by calling 0 800 503 703 (free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine),
- by using the chat on the Digital Bank website: www.digital.pumb.ua,
- or at a convenient time, using the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!