First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has quickly developed a number of practical recommendations for corporate clients for the smooth performance of their operations in connection with the massive spread of viruses.
So, to ensure the security of the workplace, the user must install updates for Windows XP/Server 2003/8* from the Microsoft website by following the link. For newer versions of Windows OS, you need to activate the option of automatic OS update.
For work with EDS (electronic digital signature), several options are possible. Either to use the Online EDS service – the storage of EDS on the bank’s server – or to generate new user EDS keys and store them on a removable media.
For the purpose of uninterrupted work in the PUMB Online Corporate banking, it is important to ensure the work of the user at a separate workplace, outside the company's local network or in non-Windows operating system such as MacOS, Linux, Android, IOS, etc; or to use the self-service workstation for corporate clients at a FUIB branch.
These actions will allow you to increase the level of protection of financial information and restore access to company's accounts, perform all types of non-cash transactions and ensure the exchange of information in the directions client-bank and bank-client
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!