First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will participate in the seventh international exposition of innovative solutions in the grain industry "Grain Technology -2017," which will be held in Kyiv on 15-17 February in the "KyivExpoPlaza" exhibition center.
"Grain Technology" is one of the largest agro-industrial forums, which holds a leading position in the Ukrainian agricultural industry.
The exposition will bring together the leading operators of the market - producers and dealers of the industry in the format of a specialized event, where equipment of more than 300 companies from Ukraine and abroad for storage and processing of grain and oil crops, production of animal feed, equipment for grain elevators and mill grain receiving points, cereal industry, seeds, means of crop protection, laboratory and weight measuring equipment, machinery and technology for the production of grain products will be exhibited.
Venue: Exhibition center "KyivExpoPlaza", 2-b, Salyutna St, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!