First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will participate in the seventh international exposition of innovative solutions in the grain industry "Grain Technology -2017," which will be held in Kyiv on 15-17 February in the "KyivExpoPlaza" exhibition center.
"Grain Technology" is one of the largest agro-industrial forums, which holds a leading position in the Ukrainian agricultural industry.
The exposition will bring together the leading operators of the market - producers and dealers of the industry in the format of a specialized event, where equipment of more than 300 companies from Ukraine and abroad for storage and processing of grain and oil crops, production of animal feed, equipment for grain elevators and mill grain receiving points, cereal industry, seeds, means of crop protection, laboratory and weight measuring equipment, machinery and technology for the production of grain products will be exhibited.
Venue: Exhibition center "KyivExpoPlaza", 2-b, Salyutna St, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!