The majority of stock markets across the world registered growth over the previous week. European markets became growth leaders again: the British FTSE 100 Index grew 3.8% over the previous week. Since the beginning of the year, FTSE 100 rose 8%.
Data on business activity in the euro-area and optimistic moods regarding actions of central banks across the world, including the US Federal Reserve System, fostered this growth. The composite Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of the nineteen euro-area countries grew from 53.3 points in February to 54 points in March 2015, which is a record-high since April 2014. A value of this index above 50 points is the evidence of growing business activities in the economy, whereas the value of this index below this level is the sign of declining business activity.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!