The majority of stock markets across the world registered growth over the previous week. European markets became growth leaders again: the British FTSE 100 Index grew 3.8% over the previous week. Since the beginning of the year, FTSE 100 rose 8%.
Data on business activity in the euro-area and optimistic moods regarding actions of central banks across the world, including the US Federal Reserve System, fostered this growth. The composite Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of the nineteen euro-area countries grew from 53.3 points in February to 54 points in March 2015, which is a record-high since April 2014. A value of this index above 50 points is the evidence of growing business activities in the economy, whereas the value of this index below this level is the sign of declining business activity.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!