The majority of stock markets across the world registered growth over the previous week. European markets became growth leaders again: the British FTSE 100 Index grew 3.8% over the previous week. Since the beginning of the year, FTSE 100 rose 8%.
Data on business activity in the euro-area and optimistic moods regarding actions of central banks across the world, including the US Federal Reserve System, fostered this growth. The composite Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of the nineteen euro-area countries grew from 53.3 points in February to 54 points in March 2015, which is a record-high since April 2014. A value of this index above 50 points is the evidence of growing business activities in the economy, whereas the value of this index below this level is the sign of declining business activity.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!