First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) starts to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the clients of the bank Artem-Bank, that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be performed fr om 13 December 2016 to 25 January 2016 to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with
the JSC "Artem-Bank", indicated their registered place of residence in the following regions: Zaporizhzhia, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Donetsk, Odessa, Kherson and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, at any operating branch of FUIB in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensation from PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank https://retail.pumb.ua/fgv/form, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!