Bank FUIB launched PayHub online payment service, using which customers of any bank of Ukraine can pay by their cards for utility services without commission, as well as recharge the mobile phone account, transfer money from card to card, recharge an E-purse in games and so on. This is one of the few similar payment services, behind which the bank is. PayHub accepts payments to accounts of nearly 2,000 service-supplying companies on the whole territory of Ukraine.
To pay your bill in the new service you do not have to be a client of the First Ukrainian. In the meantime, all payments are being secured by FUIB and bank's own Processing center, which annually confirms compliance with PCI DSS international information security standards.
You can try to pay the bill using the service even without a pre-registration. With regard to the above mentioned, the registration at PayHub.com.ua will give a number of advantages, and no subscription fee is charged for it. The registration provides preferential policies in terms of commissions. For example, during the first three months after registration, you can pay for utilities, internet and TV without commission. Also options to create templates, to access the payment history and to automatically receive receipts become available.
PayHub electronic payment service stands out from other similar systems for a feature that is useful for customers of KYIVENERGO. The client, who has a registered User Account at KYIVENERGO for electricity, may enter into PayHub the current counter data, obtain data of the account and use the function of calculating the amount to be paid, which works in the User Account at KYIVENERGO.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!