First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took part in the main annual exhibition InterAgro-2016, which was held in Kyiv fr om 8 to 11 November 2016.
For several years already, agro-industrial exhibition has served as a meeting place for the leaders of the agro-industrial complex, wh ere the latest innovative technologies and developments in the field of agro-industrial complex, as well as a full range of modern agricultural machinery, are presented.
"One of the important factors in the success of an agricultural enterprise is the implementation of advanced technologies and the use of modern machinery, which are often not possible without additional financing. In such cases, a bank comes to the rescue. For FUIB, lending to agricultural business is one of the most priority areas today. Our goal is not to sell a product, but to become a reliable financial partner for the agricultural business, which has professional expertise and whose decisions would enable them to grow and develop, while holding the position of the vanguard of the Ukrainian economy," commented Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!