First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new unit of the bank's cash collection service in Mykolaiv. FUIB’s cash collection service offers a full range of cash collection services for customers in accordance with their individual needs. "In addition to the collection of trade receipts, FUIB’s cash collection service performs the delivery of cash, provides banks with services for the reinforcement of their offices, loading of their ATMs, etc.
Currently, 11 territorial units of the FUIB's cash collection service operate in the territory of Ukraine, which provide services for about 3,000 facilities every month. Motor fleet of the FUIB's cash collection service includes 64 cars.
Currently, FUIB's cash collection service is actively working on the implementation of a new service which is in demand on the market, that is, provision of complete outsourcing for partner banks with regard to the work with cash.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!