First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new unit of the bank's cash collection service in Mykolaiv. FUIB’s cash collection service offers a full range of cash collection services for customers in accordance with their individual needs. "In addition to the collection of trade receipts, FUIB’s cash collection service performs the delivery of cash, provides banks with services for the reinforcement of their offices, loading of their ATMs, etc.
Currently, 11 territorial units of the FUIB's cash collection service operate in the territory of Ukraine, which provide services for about 3,000 facilities every month. Motor fleet of the FUIB's cash collection service includes 64 cars.
Currently, FUIB's cash collection service is actively working on the implementation of a new service which is in demand on the market, that is, provision of complete outsourcing for partner banks with regard to the work with cash.
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!