First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new unit of the bank's cash collection service in Mykolaiv. FUIB’s cash collection service offers a full range of cash collection services for customers in accordance with their individual needs. "In addition to the collection of trade receipts, FUIB’s cash collection service performs the delivery of cash, provides banks with services for the reinforcement of their offices, loading of their ATMs, etc.
Currently, 11 territorial units of the FUIB's cash collection service operate in the territory of Ukraine, which provide services for about 3,000 facilities every month. Motor fleet of the FUIB's cash collection service includes 64 cars.
Currently, FUIB's cash collection service is actively working on the implementation of a new service which is in demand on the market, that is, provision of complete outsourcing for partner banks with regard to the work with cash.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!