First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new unit of the bank's cash collection service in Mykolaiv. FUIB’s cash collection service offers a full range of cash collection services for customers in accordance with their individual needs. "In addition to the collection of trade receipts, FUIB’s cash collection service performs the delivery of cash, provides banks with services for the reinforcement of their offices, loading of their ATMs, etc.
Currently, 11 territorial units of the FUIB's cash collection service operate in the territory of Ukraine, which provide services for about 3,000 facilities every month. Motor fleet of the FUIB's cash collection service includes 64 cars.
Currently, FUIB's cash collection service is actively working on the implementation of a new service which is in demand on the market, that is, provision of complete outsourcing for partner banks with regard to the work with cash.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!