Credit card VSEMOZHU from the First Ukrainian International Bank has received an award "The Best Credit Card" in 2016 according to the international magazine The Banker. The card has three simple benefits: grace period for payments up to 62 days, installments** for certain payments and withdrawal of credit funds without commission at any ATM in the world.
VSEMOZHU provides a grace period of up to 62 days for purchases. During this period, the bank does not charge interest. Up to 62 days for non-cash payments is the longest grace period in Ukraine which banks provide on a regular basis*.
Payments from 500 UAH made with a card in any offline or online stores can be registered in the form of installments and paid in equal parts on more favorable terms for up to 36 months. For this, it is enough to call the bank after payment has been made, and to register this transaction as an installment by phone. Similarly, you can register a purchase made in an offline retail store.
FUIB credit card combines benefits both for those who use plastic cards mostly for money withdraw, and for clients who use the card for payments. Credit funds on VSEMOZHU can be insured against fraudulent activities of intruders as a result of card theft, forgery (skimming), fraud when making payments on the Internet.
Learn about the features of VSEMOZHU credit card on the bank's website.
* according to a study by "Prostobank Consulting" as at 1 September 2016
** installment means repayment of certain payments on special terms
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!