First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the limit of cash loans provided without securities and guarantors up to 200 thousand UAH for a period of up to 36 months. To obtain a cash loan in this amount one is required to provide a passport of the citizen of Ukraine, Taxpayer Identification Number and a certificate of income.
"We have seen the demand for cash loans with an increased limit among customers with above-average income. The middle class requests high amounts of unsecured loans for a more expensive repair, as the missing funds to buy a car, etc. With the new proposal with 200,000 UAH limit , FUIB covers the need for unsecured loans to customers in all segments, from mass-market and higher. Besides FUIB keeps providing loans of up to 50,000 UAH without certificate of income," says Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB Deputy Chairman of the Board for Retail Business.
If you have all documents, the obtaining of the loan at FUIB takes 1 visit and about 1 hour – from the beginning of the application entry at the branch to the instance when the money is already with the client. For convenience and safety after registration of the application at FUIB the client is issued a plastic card. In the case of a positive decision on the loan, the money is transferred to this card, which can be used for payments in the stores and on the Internet, or to withdraw money from an ATM of FUIB without commissions.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!