First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has been recognized as a bank with one of the highest levels of data compliance according to the Data Integrity Compliance Program annual monitoring carried out by the MasterCard international payment system. According to the results of this study, the Processing Center of FUIB received an award for the high level of clearing and authorization data compliance in the Europe region.
"The task of FUIB as a bank is to ensure the reliability, security and convenience of work for our partners. The fact that FUIB was included in the group of leading European processing centers is the best confirmation of the high quality of services provided by our processing center," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, FUIB's operating officer and Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Monitoring, which MasterCard has been carrying out since 2013, is aimed at confirming high standards of quality and efficiency of transaction processing on the part of bank processing centers, and at minimizing the risks of transactions protesting, as well as at improving the level of payment card services.
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!