Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), made a speech at the 4th International Business Wisdom Summit. As part of the Risk guys panel Sergey Chernenko presented the successful merger of two financial institutions FUIB and Renaissance Credit. All the details of the merger were presented with a simple analogy – creating a strong union.
"The most difficult stage of the merger was to unite the two teams, so we found common purpose to unite them. As a result of combining different cultures conservative and mature business of FUIB has become more flexible and fast. A young team Renaissance Credit was enabled to reach a new level of maturity. We have created an organization that combines the best aspects of two teams, " – said Sergey Chernenko.
You can find the video of this speech on YouTube.
We remind that the legal merger of organizations was finished in March 2015 when FUIB became the legal successor of all rights and obligations of JSC Bank Renaissance Capital. Now the replacement signboards of Renaissance Credit’s outlets is going on as part of the final stage of operational merger of banks. FUIB already had experience of successful merger with PJSC Dongorbank in 2011.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!