Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), made a speech at the 4th International Business Wisdom Summit. As part of the Risk guys panel Sergey Chernenko presented the successful merger of two financial institutions FUIB and Renaissance Credit. All the details of the merger were presented with a simple analogy – creating a strong union.
"The most difficult stage of the merger was to unite the two teams, so we found common purpose to unite them. As a result of combining different cultures conservative and mature business of FUIB has become more flexible and fast. A young team Renaissance Credit was enabled to reach a new level of maturity. We have created an organization that combines the best aspects of two teams, " – said Sergey Chernenko.
You can find the video of this speech on YouTube.
We remind that the legal merger of organizations was finished in March 2015 when FUIB became the legal successor of all rights and obligations of JSC Bank Renaissance Capital. Now the replacement signboards of Renaissance Credit’s outlets is going on as part of the final stage of operational merger of banks. FUIB already had experience of successful merger with PJSC Dongorbank in 2011.
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
- Financial Club Awards 2019: ПУМБ відзначили в 16 номінаціях
- ПУМБ увійшов у ТОП-10 кращих роботодавців України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!