First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has joined the Memorandum on settlement of the restructuring of consumer loans in foreign currency, which was proposed by the National Bank of Ukraine and the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine (IABU). The memorandum provides a mechanism for restructuring of mortgage loans in foreign currency, which allows individual borrowers to reduce their financial burden.
"Political and financial crisis has painfully hit borrowers, primarily the ones who took foreign currency mortgages. Fr om the beginning, we have started a dialog with our customers in order to help them cope with the situation by offering credit vacation and debt restructuring, conversion of loans into national currency at the preferential rate. From now on, after the government has approved a number of important changes in the legislation Ukraine, we can finally join the Memorandum on restructuring of foreign currency loans, which was proposed by the National Bank and the IABU," Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board, commented on signing the document.
According to the Memorandum, individuals who have received a loan to purchase residential property may restructure their debts. This must be the only housing of the borrower, wh ere they registered their place of residence as at January 1, 2014. In order for a loan to be subject to restructuring, the total amount of outstanding obligations at the principal amount of debt, as well as interests and commissions, must not exceed 2.5 million UAH at the official exchange rate of hryvnia to foreign currencies as at January 1, 2015 and the loan must not be due as at January 1, 2014. At the same time, there has to be no outstanding overdue payments as at January 1, 2014 or they have to be settled before the restructuring.
You can learn more about the terms of the Memorandum on the website of the NBU at the following link.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!