An independent research company 4Service evaluated the quality of the provision of personal service for affluent clients in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). According to the study "Secret Buyer", an objective index of performing standards of service provision reached a record height of 97.94%, and a subjective index amounted to 91.25%, which corresponds to the grade "excellent."
"FUIB ensures the high quality of personal banking through the streamlined multi-level system of management and control of the standards of service provision. Requirements for the level of service for affluent clients have always been high; but already for several years, quality has been a key focus of the bank’s work. Thanks to this, we have made significant progress in its development, which is confirmed by regular independent studies and positive customer feedback," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board.
FUIB's personal banking is offered to affluent and VIP-clients within the framework of the club programs Persona Club and Persona Elit. Under these programs, a personal banker chooses for the client the best banking products and services, investment decisions. Professional concierge service is also always at their disposal. At all FUIB departments a client is provided with priority provision of services, and in 20 of them a special Persona area is arranged for greater comfort and confidentiality.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!