On July 9, 2015, an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was held. At the meeting, a decision was made to enlarge the Supervisory Board of FUIB from five to six members.
Shareholders introduced Yana Shcherbynska into the Supervisory Board. Yana Shcherbynska holds a position of a lawyer in a law firm "Voropayev & Partners". Ilya Arkhipov, managing director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited, was re-elected the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
Yana Shcherbynska graduated from the Donetsk State University in 1996 with a degree in "Jurisprudence". In 2002, she received a diploma in "Finance and Credit."
Since 1996, she has held a position of a legal advisor in different companies, among others she was the main legal advisor in FUIB from 1999 to 2005.
Since 2006 Yana has been working in "Voropayev & Partners" law firm.
Since 2006 she has been a pro-bono assistant of the national deputy of Ukraine Yuriy VoropayevFrom 2008 to 2013, she was a deputy of the Kyiv city council.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!