On July 9, 2015, an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was held. At the meeting, a decision was made to enlarge the Supervisory Board of FUIB from five to six members.
Shareholders introduced Yana Shcherbynska into the Supervisory Board. Yana Shcherbynska holds a position of a lawyer in a law firm "Voropayev & Partners". Ilya Arkhipov, managing director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited, was re-elected the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
Yana Shcherbynska graduated from the Donetsk State University in 1996 with a degree in "Jurisprudence". In 2002, she received a diploma in "Finance and Credit."
Since 1996, she has held a position of a legal advisor in different companies, among others she was the main legal advisor in FUIB from 1999 to 2005.
Since 2006 Yana has been working in "Voropayev & Partners" law firm.
Since 2006 she has been a pro-bono assistant of the national deputy of Ukraine Yuriy VoropayevFrom 2008 to 2013, she was a deputy of the Kyiv city council.
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
- Подовжуйте діючий поліс ОСЦПВ в Viber-банкінгу ПУМБ
- Most Innovative Banks: FUIB entered the TOP-20 of innovative banks
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова передали апарати ШВЛ та засоби персонального захисту лікарням на Заході та Сході України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!