During the first 5 months of 2015 more than 2,000 entrepreneurs chose First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) as their serving bank, which is by 30% more than for the same period of the past year. Traditionally many new clients of small and medium-size business came from trade and service industry.
“Today entrepreneurs first of all look for a reliable and stable bank that handles payments on a guaranteed basis and on time. We are proud about the fact that in such a difficult period for the country FUIB provides reliable and high-quality service handling payments within one day without delays. Security of transactions and convenience of interaction with the bank is ensured by up-to-date Internet banking while FUIB corporate cards allow our customers to withdraw cash in any ATM of the country”, noted Elena Rudik, the Director of SME Department of FUIB.
By 31 July the campaign for entrepreneurs is on, according to the terms of which just for UAH 1.00 one can open and maintain current and card accounts with the whole bundle of services: access to multifunctional Internet banking and “SMS-banking” service will help you make transactions quickly and comfortably while 10 free payments per month will become a pleasant bonus.
Let us remind that FUIB was recently distinguished with the awards “The Power Base for Small and Medium-size Business” from the newspaper BUSINESS.
FUIB is always hand to hand with its customers: in a branch of the bank or on a hot line of the “Center of SME Customer Service” by telephone (0 800 501 275).
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!