Dear customers, the new version of 'FUIB' PJSC Public Rules regulating concluding the Agreement of current accounts integrated servicing for legal entities and individuals - entrepreneurs is coming into force as of 07.31.2015 (hereinafter - the Agreement).
The rules were approved on 06.19.2015, published on the Bank website on 06.30.2015, and come into force on 07.31.2015 in the following order:
- for the customers concluding the Agreement according to the Rules for the first time;
- for the customers having concluded the Agreement according to the Rules earlier, before 07.31.2015.
The following amendments were implemented (the list of services was extended):
- Package service rates of current accounts belonging to legal entities and individuals – entrepreneurs were changed.
- The procedure of concluding the Agreement within the package service was optimized (the number of fees to be paid and the documents to be signed for conclusion of the Agreement was reduced).
- Connection and using 'GSM Banking' service is included to all package offers.
- The terms of 'Start' tariff package is reduced from 2 months to 1 month.
- 'Trade' tariff package now includes favorable conditions for trade acquiring service (using POS-terminal), as well as internet - acquiring * (paying the bills of trade and service companies by means of payment cards on the Internet, without using POS-terminal);
* operations with the use of bank payment cards of Visa International, MasterCard International (including Maestro) international payment systems are possible after concluding a separate Agreement on the internet - acquiring, on the terms and conditions stipulated by the Agreement.
- Standard applications for opening the account(s) and connecting to service(s) for legal entities and individuals – entrepreneurs are actualized.
- The documents for opening accounts and connecting to service(s) in package offer (of the Agreement) are actualized.
The Rules are valid, in general, for the connecting to and maintenance of the following services:
- opening and maintaining current accounts in local and foreign currency;
- opening and maintaining accounts with special regime of use, which are opened in the cases stipulated by the laws of Ukraine and the acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- opening and maintaining current accounts in national and foreign currency with the possibility to perform operations using electronic means of payment (corporate card accounts and related bank payment cards);
- 'Internet - banking' remote control system of bank accounts ('PUMB Online Corporate');
- informing service of the account status provided on mobile phone using GSM ('GSM - banking').
Please check the tariffs and the new version of 'FUIB' PJSC Public Rules of opening and maintaining current accounts for legal entities and individuals - entrepreneurs by the link.
Should you have any questions, please contact 'FUIB' PJSC branches or the Customer Service Centre for Small and Medium Business, by the following phone numbers:
- 0 800 501 275 (free for the calls from stationary and mobile phones within Ukraine);
- +38 044 290 93 29 (direct number in Kiev for international calls);
- 490 (for the calls from mobile phones paid by respective tariffs of mobile operators).
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!