According to the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” and the decision of the shareholder of JSC “Bank Renaissance Capital” dated 14 March 2015 the banks unified their balance sheets. As a result, the regulatory capital of FUIB increased by UAH 295 million or by 6% and the indicator of regulatory capital adequacy of FUIN improved by 0.5% under the NBU assessment methodology.“FUIB is one of the few Ukrainian banks that do not require additional capitalization according to NBU assessment made as a part of stress testing last year.
Increase of the regulatory capital is one more anchor of reliability for our depositors in these difficult times”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Результати першого дня «Чорної п’ятниці» в ПУМБ: 11 кредитів за хвилину
- Чорну п’ятницю в ПУМБ розпочато: вигідна ставка на кредити готівкою тільки до кінця листопада
- FUIB received the Sustainable Leadership Award from Mastercard
- From now on, you can check your card number and CVV code directly in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Information on the work of FUIB's branches and financial services provision outlets on weekends
- FUIB is recognized as the best anti-virus bank!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!