According to the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” and the decision of the shareholder of JSC “Bank Renaissance Capital” dated 14 March 2015 the banks unified their balance sheets. As a result, the regulatory capital of FUIB increased by UAH 295 million or by 6% and the indicator of regulatory capital adequacy of FUIN improved by 0.5% under the NBU assessment methodology.“FUIB is one of the few Ukrainian banks that do not require additional capitalization according to NBU assessment made as a part of stress testing last year.
Increase of the regulatory capital is one more anchor of reliability for our depositors in these difficult times”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!