According to the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” and the decision of the shareholder of JSC “Bank Renaissance Capital” dated 14 March 2015 the banks unified their balance sheets. As a result, the regulatory capital of FUIB increased by UAH 295 million or by 6% and the indicator of regulatory capital adequacy of FUIN improved by 0.5% under the NBU assessment methodology.“FUIB is one of the few Ukrainian banks that do not require additional capitalization according to NBU assessment made as a part of stress testing last year.
Increase of the regulatory capital is one more anchor of reliability for our depositors in these difficult times”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!