According to the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” and the decision of the shareholder of JSC “Bank Renaissance Capital” dated 14 March 2015 the banks unified their balance sheets. As a result, the regulatory capital of FUIB increased by UAH 295 million or by 6% and the indicator of regulatory capital adequacy of FUIN improved by 0.5% under the NBU assessment methodology.“FUIB is one of the few Ukrainian banks that do not require additional capitalization according to NBU assessment made as a part of stress testing last year.
Increase of the regulatory capital is one more anchor of reliability for our depositors in these difficult times”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!