According to the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders of PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” and the decision of the shareholder of JSC “Bank Renaissance Capital” dated 14 March 2015 the banks unified their balance sheets. As a result, the regulatory capital of FUIB increased by UAH 295 million or by 6% and the indicator of regulatory capital adequacy of FUIN improved by 0.5% under the NBU assessment methodology.“FUIB is one of the few Ukrainian banks that do not require additional capitalization according to NBU assessment made as a part of stress testing last year.
Increase of the regulatory capital is one more anchor of reliability for our depositors in these difficult times”, noted Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!