Dear customers, starting with January 29, 2015 a new version of PJSC FUIB's Public Offering comes into force regarding conclusion of Agreement on provision of a full package of banking services for individuals (hereinafter – the Agreement).
The following amendments were made:
- Terms "Deposit", "Direct debit transfer" and "Regular transfer service" were added to definitions (Section I, Part 1), and appropriate amendments were made throughout the text of the Agreement in connection with adding these terms
- To the list of services that are provided under the Agreement, by supplementing the service of opening and servicing deposit account under the terms of "Moneybox +" Deposit and "Moneybox" Deposit (Section I, par. 3.6.1.)
- To the conditions for initiating the issue of payment cards when an account owner draws up a power of attorney for account management and for the receipt of payment cards (Section II, par. 2.7.)
- To the conditions for opening and servicing a deposit account and provision of Regular transfer service, to the conditions of "Moneybox +" Deposit and "Moneybox" Deposit by presenting the new version and changing the name (Section II, Part 7; Appendix 1)
Also, in connection with the new version of "Regulations on the issue of electronic payment means and performance of transactions with their use" coming into force, approved by decree of directors of the National Bank of Ukraine as of November 5, 2014 No.705, the following conditions were added to the Agreement:
- Condition for the Bank to notify the client of the expiry of payment card not later than 10 (ten) calendar days prior to its expiration date by any means available to the Bank, and notify of the fact that the client has the right to close the account in the absence of other valid payment cards related to this account or to continue to use Bank services and get the payment card reissued with the payment of remuneration in accordance with applicable Tariffs (Section II, par. 2.6.)
- Cases, in which the trader has the right to refuse to perform settlements using a payment card, were supplemented (Section II, par. 2.6.)
- Term of claim consideration in case of transaction dispute was changed (Section II, par. 3.14.)
- Bank's right to stop crediting funds to the card account of the client during the determination of transfer legitimacy, in the event of receiving a message about improper funds transfer from the initiating bank (Section II, par. 3.15.)
You can familiarize yourself with the new version of the amendment to the PJSC FUIB's Public Offering regarding conclusion of Agreement on provision of a full package of banking services for individuals at the following link.
If you disagree with the proposed amendments to the PJSC FUIB's Public Offering regarding conclusion of Agreement on provision of a full package of banking services for individuals, you are entitled to terminate the agreement before the amendments come into force without paying additional fees for its termination.
If you have additional questions, please contact the branches of PJSC "FUIB" (list of our branches is available at the following link) or Customer Service Centre by the following phone numbers: 0 800 500 490 (free for calls from landlines and mobile phones within Ukraine) +38 044 290 93 29 (direct dial number to Kyiv for international calls) or 490 (for calls from mobile phones according to mobile operator tariffs).
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!