The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) became the official partner of the conference “Business Changing Ukraine” arranged by Forbes. Representatives of business and governmental authorities participated in the conference that took place on 16 December 2014 in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. The speeches were made by the Mayor of Lvov Andrey Sadovyi, the Deputy Head of the President’s Administration Dmytro Shymkiv, Acting Deputy Governor of the NBU Vladislav Rashkavan, the President of the company “Kyivstar” Petr Chernyshev, Ex-Minister of education of Georgia Khatia Dekanoidze and others.
Participants of the conference discussed main issues related to effective business development: reform of educational system, cooperation between business and the government.
The FUIB actively cooperates with the corporate sector, offering the most required banking products and services for business. Additionally, in the framework of the business support program the FUIB holds round tables and conferences for representatives of corporate business and SME in Ukrainian regions on a regular basis.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!