The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) became the official partner of the conference “Business Changing Ukraine” arranged by Forbes. Representatives of business and governmental authorities participated in the conference that took place on 16 December 2014 in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. The speeches were made by the Mayor of Lvov Andrey Sadovyi, the Deputy Head of the President’s Administration Dmytro Shymkiv, Acting Deputy Governor of the NBU Vladislav Rashkavan, the President of the company “Kyivstar” Petr Chernyshev, Ex-Minister of education of Georgia Khatia Dekanoidze and others.
Participants of the conference discussed main issues related to effective business development: reform of educational system, cooperation between business and the government.
The FUIB actively cooperates with the corporate sector, offering the most required banking products and services for business. Additionally, in the framework of the business support program the FUIB holds round tables and conferences for representatives of corporate business and SME in Ukrainian regions on a regular basis.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!