The First Ukrainian International Bank (the FUIB) became the official partner of the conference “Business Changing Ukraine” arranged by Forbes. Representatives of business and governmental authorities participated in the conference that took place on 16 December 2014 in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. The speeches were made by the Mayor of Lvov Andrey Sadovyi, the Deputy Head of the President’s Administration Dmytro Shymkiv, Acting Deputy Governor of the NBU Vladislav Rashkavan, the President of the company “Kyivstar” Petr Chernyshev, Ex-Minister of education of Georgia Khatia Dekanoidze and others.
Participants of the conference discussed main issues related to effective business development: reform of educational system, cooperation between business and the government.
The FUIB actively cooperates with the corporate sector, offering the most required banking products and services for business. Additionally, in the framework of the business support program the FUIB holds round tables and conferences for representatives of corporate business and SME in Ukrainian regions on a regular basis.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!