The Supervisory Board of Public Joint Stock Company “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) has decided to propose to USD 252 million bondholders a new consent solicitation with amended terms and conditions.
FUIB proposes extending the maturity date of the Eurobonds from 31 December 2014 to 31 December 2018 keeping the coupon rate unchanged at 11%. The bank also proposes to redeem an outstanding notional of the bonds at the amount of USD 45 million on 31 December 2014 which will be made pro rata to those bondholders voting in favour of the proposal no later than 1 December 2014. The remaining amount of indebtedness will be repaid as per the amortised payment scheme: a first instalment of USD 10 million will be made on 31 December 2015 and then 10 equal quarterly instalments will be made beginning on 30 September 2016.FUIB is operating in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the NBU. FUIB is one of five banks that successfully passed the NBU stress test.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!