The Supervisory Board of Public Joint Stock Company “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) has decided to propose to USD 252 million bondholders a new consent solicitation with amended terms and conditions.
FUIB proposes extending the maturity date of the Eurobonds from 31 December 2014 to 31 December 2018 keeping the coupon rate unchanged at 11%. The bank also proposes to redeem an outstanding notional of the bonds at the amount of USD 45 million on 31 December 2014 which will be made pro rata to those bondholders voting in favour of the proposal no later than 1 December 2014. The remaining amount of indebtedness will be repaid as per the amortised payment scheme: a first instalment of USD 10 million will be made on 31 December 2015 and then 10 equal quarterly instalments will be made beginning on 30 September 2016.FUIB is operating in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the NBU. FUIB is one of five banks that successfully passed the NBU stress test.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!