Dear clients, since November 12, 2014 a new version of Public offering of PJSC "FUIB" comes into force concerning the signing of the Agreement on comprehensive banking services for individuals.
The changes were made:
- In terms of compliance with the legislation of Ukraine concerning the closing of accounts, as well as withholding tax on personal income in the form of interest accrued on the amount of deposit account or the current (card) account (par. 2.4.2., 2.4.4., 2.4.5., Section I; par. 1.11., 7.10. Section II)
- Due to the change of telephone numbers to address the Customer Service Center(Part 1, Section I; par. 2.27. Section II; Appendix No. 2; Appendix No. 4)
- To the procedure for service provision through Remote service channels, including the change in the service package, the services of access to the "Internet Banking" system and "SMS-banking" services (par. 3.10. Section І; par. 5.6., 5.6.7., 5.6.9.; par. 6.4.4. Section II)
- To the procedures for transactions with payment cards (par. 3.8. Section II);
- To comply with the legislation in terms of cooperation with the United States of America on tax requirements (FATCA) and the settlement of relations with the client, including the responsibility for sanctions, restrictions and other consequences within the requirements of FATCA and in terms of the conditions for disclosure, dissemination and transfer of information containing banking secrecy and/or personal data (Part 1; par. 4.2.5., 4.2.15., 4.2.16.; par. 5.1.1., 5.1.11., 5.1.13., 5.1.15.; par. 6.7.; par. 8.8. Section І)
- To the procedures for notifying the parties of the Agreement (par. 8.10., Section І)
You can learn more about the new version of the Public Offering of PJSC "FUIB" concerning the signing of the Agreement on comprehensive banking services for individuals under the following link.
In case of disagreement with the proposed changes to the Public Offering of PJSC "FUIB" concerning the signing of the Agreement on comprehensive banking services for individuals, you are entitled to terminate the agreement without paying additional fees for its cancellation before these amendments enter into force.
If you have additional questions, please contact the branches of PJSC "FUIB" (the list of branches of the Bank is available here) or the Customer Service Center by the following phone numbers: 0 800 500 490 (free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine) +38 044 290 93 29 (direct phone number in Kyiv for international calls) or 490 (for calls from mobile phones in accordance with tariffs of mobile operators).
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!