First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will hold a round table on October 3, 2014 called "Support for SMEs. Financing today" in Pavlohrad.
The main questions of minimizing the risks to delay payments to suppliers, increasing cash flow and possibilities of funding in business today will be discussed at the round table.
The event is held under FUIB's program aimed at supporting small and medium-sized enterprises. The purpose of this project is to bring together representatives of SMEs, public and governmental organizations, as well as the financial sector, providing a platform for communication, discussion, conducting sectoral events, etc.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!