First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will hold a round table on October 3, 2014 called "Support for SMEs. Financing today" in Pavlohrad.
The main questions of minimizing the risks to delay payments to suppliers, increasing cash flow and possibilities of funding in business today will be discussed at the round table.
The event is held under FUIB's program aimed at supporting small and medium-sized enterprises. The purpose of this project is to bring together representatives of SMEs, public and governmental organizations, as well as the financial sector, providing a platform for communication, discussion, conducting sectoral events, etc.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!