First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will hold a round table on October 3, 2014 called "Support for SMEs. Financing today" in Pavlohrad.
The main questions of minimizing the risks to delay payments to suppliers, increasing cash flow and possibilities of funding in business today will be discussed at the round table.
The event is held under FUIB's program aimed at supporting small and medium-sized enterprises. The purpose of this project is to bring together representatives of SMEs, public and governmental organizations, as well as the financial sector, providing a platform for communication, discussion, conducting sectoral events, etc.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!