In accordance with the Law of Ukraine On Social and Legal Protection of Military Men and Members of their Families, PJSC “FUIB” does not accrue the lending interest, penalties, overdue charges on the loan agreements concluded with military borrowers throughout the duration of their military service during the special period.
For these measures to be applied to the military borrower, it is sufficient that his representative or any other interested person submits at any outlet of PJSC “FUIB” the relevant request together with the military service record book or certificate issued by the military registration and enlistment office, specifying the date of summoning during the mobilisation or certificate of serving in the military (original).For detailed information, please, contact the personnel of outlets of PJSC “FUIB” or the Call Centre at: 0800 500 490 (free calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine), or +38 (044) 290 93 29 (for international calls). or 490 (for calls from mobile phones at rates charged by mobile service providers).
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!