In accordance with the Law of Ukraine On Social and Legal Protection of Military Men and Members of their Families, PJSC “FUIB” does not accrue the lending interest, penalties, overdue charges on the loan agreements concluded with military borrowers throughout the duration of their military service during the special period.
For these measures to be applied to the military borrower, it is sufficient that his representative or any other interested person submits at any outlet of PJSC “FUIB” the relevant request together with the military service record book or certificate issued by the military registration and enlistment office, specifying the date of summoning during the mobilisation or certificate of serving in the military (original).For detailed information, please, contact the personnel of outlets of PJSC “FUIB” or the Call Centre at: 0800 500 490 (free calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine), or +38 (044) 290 93 29 (for international calls). or 490 (for calls from mobile phones at rates charged by mobile service providers).
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!