First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among leaders in a number of nominations of 50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013 rankings compiled by Kommersant Ukraine newspaper jointly with the expert analysis group from Financial Club, who analysed the performance results and propositions for customers of the majority of banks operating in Ukraine. FUIB participated in 12 nominations of the rankings.
According to the rankings, Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, is the leader in Best Corporate Banker nomination. Moreover, among the three leaders in Best Chief Financial Officer and Best Chief Operating Officer are Igor Kozhevin, Chief Financial Officer of FUIB, and Tomasz Wisniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB in charge of operating activities.
Also, FUIB holds the second place in Internet Banking nomination. This ranking was calculated taking into account the quantity of customers to have activated full Internet access for managing their accounts and the Internet banking functionality. The criteria included are: possibility to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, online money transfers to other accounts with the same bank, online money transfers to accounts with other banks, SWIFT transfers through the bank’s web site, payment for utility services. More than that, possibility to withdraw cash from ATMs without using one’s card, availability of mobile banking applications (for iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and web site adapted for mobile devices were also considered.
Finally, FUIB was ranked second in Services to Legal Entities nomination and one of the ten leaders in Loans to Small and Medium Enterprises, Private Banking, Car Loans, Cash Loan, and Card Credits nominations.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!