First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among leaders in a number of nominations of 50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013 rankings compiled by Kommersant Ukraine newspaper jointly with the expert analysis group from Financial Club, who analysed the performance results and propositions for customers of the majority of banks operating in Ukraine. FUIB participated in 12 nominations of the rankings.
According to the rankings, Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, is the leader in Best Corporate Banker nomination. Moreover, among the three leaders in Best Chief Financial Officer and Best Chief Operating Officer are Igor Kozhevin, Chief Financial Officer of FUIB, and Tomasz Wisniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB in charge of operating activities.
Also, FUIB holds the second place in Internet Banking nomination. This ranking was calculated taking into account the quantity of customers to have activated full Internet access for managing their accounts and the Internet banking functionality. The criteria included are: possibility to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, online money transfers to other accounts with the same bank, online money transfers to accounts with other banks, SWIFT transfers through the bank’s web site, payment for utility services. More than that, possibility to withdraw cash from ATMs without using one’s card, availability of mobile banking applications (for iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and web site adapted for mobile devices were also considered.
Finally, FUIB was ranked second in Services to Legal Entities nomination and one of the ten leaders in Loans to Small and Medium Enterprises, Private Banking, Car Loans, Cash Loan, and Card Credits nominations.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!