First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) commencing on 18 December 2013 welcomes visitors to its new outlet in Kyiv No 23, located at Velyka Zhytomyrska St. 8/14. The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses.
Until 18 January 2014 inclusive, both customers of the Bank’s new outlet and existing customers of FUIB, arranging Free deposit in hryvnias at outlet No 23, will be provided with the 0.5% bonus rate over the standard annual deposit rate. Thus, they will be able to earn the annual income from their deposit of up to 14.6%, if the interest is paid at maturity, or 14.5% if the interest is paid monthly.
Moreover, customers of the Bank’s new outlet, arranging cash loans until 18 January, will be provided with the 3% off the standard annual loan rate. Thus, individual customers are given a chance to get a cash loan worth up to UAH 50 000 at the rate from 16% without the income certificate submission.
“We hope that the new format of the outlet will be convenient for customers and our services useful for and popular among our customers. We also hope that our customers will enjoy our promotional offers valid during one month from the outlet opening date,” marks Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the FUIB’s network development.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB and details of lending terms are available at the Bank’s web site.
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!