First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) commencing on 18 December 2013 welcomes visitors to its new outlet in Kyiv No 23, located at Velyka Zhytomyrska St. 8/14. The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses.
Until 18 January 2014 inclusive, both customers of the Bank’s new outlet and existing customers of FUIB, arranging Free deposit in hryvnias at outlet No 23, will be provided with the 0.5% bonus rate over the standard annual deposit rate. Thus, they will be able to earn the annual income from their deposit of up to 14.6%, if the interest is paid at maturity, or 14.5% if the interest is paid monthly.
Moreover, customers of the Bank’s new outlet, arranging cash loans until 18 January, will be provided with the 3% off the standard annual loan rate. Thus, individual customers are given a chance to get a cash loan worth up to UAH 50 000 at the rate from 16% without the income certificate submission.
“We hope that the new format of the outlet will be convenient for customers and our services useful for and popular among our customers. We also hope that our customers will enjoy our promotional offers valid during one month from the outlet opening date,” marks Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the FUIB’s network development.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB and details of lending terms are available at the Bank’s web site.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!