For the second year running Correspondent business weekly jointly with Dragon Capital investment company publishes the rankings of the most reliable banks in Ukraine compiled on the basis of analysis of five key performance indicators: capital adequacy, liquidity, performance efficiency, loans to deposits ratio, and shareholder support, - for each of those specific points are given to a bank.
For the ranking purposes, the performance results of 56 financial institutions, each with the retail loan portfolio of over UAH 1 bn, were analysed. All together, they account for 91% (UAH 378 bn) of the total individual deposits volume. 35 banks with the highest total points were included in the final list. As compared to its last year 15th position, the 7th place occupied by FUIB in the rankings of the most reliable banks in Ukraine is more than a successful achievement.
High positions of Ukrainian and Russian banks in the compiled rankings, according to the experts, is the result of withdrawal of a number of foreign financial institutions, to have sold their Ukrainian subsidiaries, from the domestic market. The share of foreign capital in the share capital of banks in Ukraine decreased from 42% as at the 2011 year-end to 34% as of August 2013.
Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, in his interview to Correspondent magazine, marked that the outflow of foreign financial institutions significantly revived the domestic banking sector: “There appeared new niches in the market in which now Ukrainian and Russian players are competing, which adds internal dynamics, while the banking system growth rate remains relatively modest.”
Nevertheless, it was foreign banks that changed the Ukraine’s banking system by bringing in the standards for customer service, business ethics, defaulting customer relationships, mode of action where the bank experiences problems.
Sergey Chernenko is confident that now the time has come to fight for the customer not by price methods, but by customer service quality: service promptness and accuracy, professional consultations, service terms transparency, loyalty programmes and wide range of products and services.Details about the rankings are available in Correspondent magazine, issue No 42 of 25 October 2013.
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!