First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is No.1 in The Most Electronic Banks annual rating by InvestGazeta business edition. Comparing to the previous year in 2012 FUIB improved its position, rising from 2nd to 1st place in this ranking.
InvestGazeta defined the most electronic banks while assessing functionality of certain Internet banking service and its customer base dynamics, availability of mobile applications, presence and activities of a bank in social networks. The key criteria for The Most Electronic Bank rating is a level of Internet banking services development and innovative solutions in the relationship with clients and investors. Place in the rating of each bank was identified by the total score exposed to 10 criteria.
FUIB received maximum score in the overall standings for all 10 criteria, and thus became the leader.
Also in the framework of The Most Electronic Banks rating Investor Relations Agency conducted another study Corporate Website Through the Eyes of Investors, which purpose was to analyze the corporate websites of banks in terms of information availability for potential and existing investors. During this study a special scale of analysis which includes more than 40 criteria was applied. According to the results FUIB’s corporate website also received the highest rating.
Full text of The Most Electronic Banks can be found in the InvestGazeta #40 from 15.10.12.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!