First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for exceptional quality of its payments in US dollars over 2011. Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year ended and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of high straight through processing (STP) rate.
High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that impact respectively the cost of payments for customers. FUIB’s STP rate of 99.84%, which means that all international payments by customers were automatically processed and payment processing time was up to 5 seconds.
Over 10 years running FUIB receives Deutsche Bank award. As been reported, this year FUIB also was rewarded by VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG for by high straight through processing (STP) rate of payments in euro.за высокое качество и скорость платежей ПУМБ, осуществляемых в евро по итогам 2011 года.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!