First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for exceptional quality of its payments in US dollars over 2011. Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year ended and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of high straight through processing (STP) rate.
High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that impact respectively the cost of payments for customers. FUIB’s STP rate of 99.84%, which means that all international payments by customers were automatically processed and payment processing time was up to 5 seconds.
Over 10 years running FUIB receives Deutsche Bank award. As been reported, this year FUIB also was rewarded by VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG for by high straight through processing (STP) rate of payments in euro.за высокое качество и скорость платежей ПУМБ, осуществляемых в евро по итогам 2011 года.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!