First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for exceptional quality of its payments in US dollars over 2011. Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year ended and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of high straight through processing (STP) rate.
High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that impact respectively the cost of payments for customers. FUIB’s STP rate of 99.84%, which means that all international payments by customers were automatically processed and payment processing time was up to 5 seconds.
Over 10 years running FUIB receives Deutsche Bank award. As been reported, this year FUIB also was rewarded by VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG for by high straight through processing (STP) rate of payments in euro.за высокое качество и скорость платежей ПУМБ, осуществляемых в евро по итогам 2011 года.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!