On March 11, 2011, the transaction on purchasing 100% of Renaissance CapitalBank, a part of Renaissance Group, has been closed by SCM Group as the Purchaser and Renaissance Group as the Vendor. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acted as a financial adviser to SCM Group delivering full range of advisory services supporting the transaction from its launch till closing.
The acquisition is one of the first cross-border transactions of FUIB in the M&A market, where the Bank acted as a financial advisor, and one of a few M&A transactions on the Ukrainian banking map within the post-crisis period.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!