On March 11, 2011, the transaction on purchasing 100% of Renaissance CapitalBank, a part of Renaissance Group, has been closed by SCM Group as the Purchaser and Renaissance Group as the Vendor. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acted as a financial adviser to SCM Group delivering full range of advisory services supporting the transaction from its launch till closing.
The acquisition is one of the first cross-border transactions of FUIB in the M&A market, where the Bank acted as a financial advisor, and one of a few M&A transactions on the Ukrainian banking map within the post-crisis period.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!