On March 11, 2011, the transaction on purchasing 100% of Renaissance CapitalBank, a part of Renaissance Group, has been closed by SCM Group as the Purchaser and Renaissance Group as the Vendor. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acted as a financial adviser to SCM Group delivering full range of advisory services supporting the transaction from its launch till closing.
The acquisition is one of the first cross-border transactions of FUIB in the M&A market, where the Bank acted as a financial advisor, and one of a few M&A transactions on the Ukrainian banking map within the post-crisis period.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!