On March 11, 2011, the transaction on purchasing 100% of Renaissance CapitalBank, a part of Renaissance Group, has been closed by SCM Group as the Purchaser and Renaissance Group as the Vendor. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acted as a financial adviser to SCM Group delivering full range of advisory services supporting the transaction from its launch till closing.
The acquisition is one of the first cross-border transactions of FUIB in the M&A market, where the Bank acted as a financial advisor, and one of a few M&A transactions on the Ukrainian banking map within the post-crisis period.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!