On December 10, an informal meeting of the top management of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) with key customers and partners was held on the premises of the museum "Spiritual Treasures of Ukraine". Ekonomika Communication Hub was a partner of the event.
Special guests of the event included Olena Makeyeva, Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine, who spoke about the upcoming changes in the Tax Code, as well as Dmytro Kuleba, special envoy of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry, who spoke about the importance of the partnership between business and government in promoting the brand of Ukraine in the world. Iryna Rubis, CEO of Ekonomika Communication Hub, was a moderator of the meeting.
The evening opened with the speech of FUIB's Chairman of the Board Serhiy Chernenko, who told about how the bank has gone through this difficult year.
"Despite the difficult year, FUIB remains a reliable and stable financial institution with an effective business model. According to the results of 9 months, the bank's assets amounted to 36 billion UAH, while the operating profit was 2.5 billion UAH. Nevertheless, the bank suffered a loss at the level of 555 million UAH, which is solely due to reserving a portfolio of loans issued in the area of the ATO. We exceed the statutory liquidity norm by three times and now have 626 million UAH and $ 110 million in the correspondent account at the NBU, as well as 2 billion UAH in certificates of deposit by NBU as a liquidity cushion. This means that we have a sufficient margin of safety, and we can face the challenges similar to those that we faced this year", noted Serhiy Chernenko.
Then, Olena Makeyeva took the stand and told about the new Tax Code. "Soon it will be 9 months, we are engaged in tax reform. It became like a child for me. Of course, it was impossible to find a compromise with everyone, but we have done everything possible to ensure that the new tax legislation makes life easier for businesses. We decreased the rate of the Single Social Contribution by two times – it will not be easy for the budget, but with the help of such a measure we decrease the pressure on business", she summarized.
Her speech aroused great interest and a number of questions from the guests of the meeting. A rich interactive discussion with the audience arose as a result.
Dmytro Kuleba completed the formal part of the meeting with his report.
After this, guests continued their discussions in an informal setting.
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!