Authorities rob private banks of clients. This is claimed by owners of commercial financial institutions.
"Certain state-owned companies have been instructed to leave the private banks. That is, we are working with an enterprise, and our customers love it. But suddenly they are ordered to go to a state-owned bank within a month. Often it happens against their will and without explanation. And when we say that we build a country with free competition, the use of such Soviet administrative guidance is a road with a dead end", said FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board Olexiy Volchkov.
This refers to protocol decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers No.74 and No.76, adopted last fall. Through this decisions, the government obliged a number of budget organizations to transfer for servicing to state-owned banks.
Bankers believe that corresponding decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers are a direct violation of the law. In particular, we are talking about the law "On remuneration of labor", article 25 of which enshrines the right of every employee to personally decide how, and through which banking structure to receive their wages. In addition, it violated the law "On protection of consumers' rights", because every employee is a consumer of banking services. The state, in turn, "provides consumers with protection of their rights, provides a free choice of products, acquiring knowledge and skills necessary to make independent decisions on the purchase and use of products according to their needs."
The bankers see the way out of the situation in the creation of transparent rules for tenders, which will involve both state-owned and commercial banks.
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!