- Andriy Borysovych, the city is filled with rumors that FUIB supposedly is going to leave Mariupol. Any comment on this?
- As you said,it is just a rumor, which is absolutely untrue. All residents of Mariupol are in a difficult situation now. Armed hostilities take place on the outskirts of the city. Unfortunately, deceptive competitors are not above using these circumstances. All of us, employees of the FUIB's Regional Center in Mariupol, are also residents of Mariupol, like everyone else. Our homes are here, our children go to the same schools and kindergartens as children of other residents. FUIB has been operating in Mariupol for more than 20 years. Every second citizen of the city is our client. "We are a "township-forming bank". We provide services for 2 thousand corporate and more than 200 thousand private clients in Mariupol. The Bank is responsible for every hryvnia and for every kopiyka on the accounts and deposits of our clients. For all these years FUIB has never refused to fulfill its obligations, it performs transactions and payments from day to day, paying out the deposits and social payments. Mariupol can always count on FUIB, as on a reliable financial partner.
- All week, there was a stir in the city. People have had problems with withdrawing cash from ATMs. What is the reason?
- In fact, because of the panic in Mariupol, related inter alias to the intensification of hostilities near the city and shutdown of some banks in Mariupol, there is an increased demand for cash. As a result, residents of the city withdrew the amount that is significantly greater than the usual norm for a weekend. This led to the fact that cash in the ATMs around the city ended quickly. Starting with Monday, the bank has actively loaded ATMs with cash. During Tuesday all ATMs with low cash balances were topped up and continued to service customers. At the moment, the work of the FUIB's ATM network has been restored. The entire network is fully operational.
- Several FUIB ATMs in the city have been dismantled. What is the reason?
- As a part of the optimization of the network, the bank dismantled a number of old ATMs with low efficiency. If the bank sees the need to install new ATMs in new locations, this work will be carried out.
- In the past year, many banks have had disruptions in their work in connection with the events in the country. How had FUIB worked at that time?
- In the fall of 2014, we decided to amalgamate the banks FUIB and "Renaissance Credit". Our goal is the creation of a universal bank, which will become the leader in the Ukrainian market. This will strengthen the bank's position in the market and will allow one to conduct business more efficiently. As I said, by amalgamating we greatly improve the product line. That is because each of the banks is already a leader in its segment. "Renaissance Credit" is the leader of retail lending. First Ukrainian International Bank is one of the largest banks in Ukraine with the high quality of service that is available for about 1.5 million individual and 20 thousand corporate clients. We understand that the set goal is rather ambitious, especially under the current market conditions, but we are confident that the experience and professionalism of the amalgamated bank's team will help to achieve it.
Source: Pryazovskyi robochyi
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!