According to Presidential Decree No. 448/2013 dated August 24, 2013, Zagorodnikov Arthur Germanovich, chairman of the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine (IABU) Committee for Regulatory Policy and Oversight Board member of IABU, was awarded the title "Honored Economist of Ukraine".
Mr. Arthur Zagorodnikov, Deputy Chairman of the Board responsible for Business Development, a member of the Board of FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK, was praised in the Presidential Decree on conferring state awards of Ukraine on the occasion of Independence Day of Ukraine. Mr. Zagorodnikov received state the title of "Honored Economist of Ukraine" for significant personal contribution to the development of the national economy, significant work achievements and professionalism.
IABU congratulates Mr. Arthur Zagorodnikov and wishes him new achievements in professional activities.
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!