In 2011, The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has released an iOS-application for mobile banking. A year later similar application for Windows Phone appeared, and this was the first Ukrainian banking application of its kind for this platform. Now it is time for Android.
The iPUMB free app is now available in Google Play. It is a mobile version of FUIB online Internet banking. It allows you, regardless of your location and at any time, to carry out the full range of financial transactions: view account balances, pay for mobile services, pay for utility and other bills, open, close and replenish deposits, order and block payment cards, repay loans as well as many other necessary transactions.
To log into the program the same login and password as for FUIB online are used. Without this procedure, the application allows you only to find out current currency exchange rates, news of the bank and find the nearest ATMs of FUIB and partner banks on the map.
The payment security in the iPUMB application is based on the same principles as in the FUIB online: for each operation the user receives a message on the phone with a one-time password, the input of which accomplishes the transaction. Mobile operations in iPUMB and FUIB online are protected by a number of modern technologies, including SSL-certificate Thawte.
Source: ITC online
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!