One of the largest banks in Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank, admits as possible the Eurobond early redemption of USD 252.5 million.
Thus the journalists were told by the Chairman of the Bank’s Management Board Sergey Chernenko.
“We permanently monitor the market and analyse the situation. So far the decision on the Eurobond early redemption has not been made. If we see that this (early redemption) will be beneficial for our activities, by all means, we will take this chance,” he said.
The Eurobonds were issued in 2007.
They are maturing on 31 December 2014.
In July 2012 FUIB repaid early the syndicated loan of USD 237 million.
As reported by the agency, as of 1 January the assets of FUIB were UAH 28 229.8 million, customer loans and debt – UAH 17 000.1 million, equity capital – UAH 4 214.8 million.
The bank’s net profit for the year 2012 totalled UAH 271.199 million.
92.24% of FUIB belong to SCM Finance, subsidiary of System Capital Management, which specialises in managing financial institutions.
Source: Ukrainian News
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!