Izmail Sea Commercial Port (Odessa Region) raised from one of the largest banks in Ukraine First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) the revolving credit facility of USD 1 million.
This is what the announcement by the port says.
Lending period – up to 1 year.
Contract value is USD 99 thousand (net of VAT).
Date of the contract – 6 July.
As reported by the agency, in 2011 Izmail Sea Port cut the cargo handling by 25.4% or 1.68 million tonnes to 4.951 million tonnes year-over-year.
Izmail Sea Commercial Port is situated on the left bank of the Kiliyskoe Ghirlo (Kiliya Mouth) of the Danube River between the 92nd and 94th km, it is the intersection of important trade routes between the Mediterranean, Middle East, South Africa and Danube European countries and the CIS member countries.
Source: IA “Ukrainskiye Novosti”
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!