This is what the announcement by the airport about acceptance of the proposition from the bank published at the web portal of public procurement says.
Period of lending: 2d quarter of 2012 – 1st quarter of 2013.
Cost of the accepted proposition is UAH 2.58 million.
The proposition was accepted on 10 May, the contract execution deadline is 8 June.
As reported by the agency, earlier “Donetsk” airport announced the competitive tender for raising a credit facility of UAH 15 million.
In 2011 the passenger traffic of “Donetsk” International Airport grew by 35.46% or 217.1 thousand passengers to 829.3 thousand year-over-year.
“Donetsk” Airport is one of the largest air transport enterprises of the country, the leading airport in the Eastern Ukraine.
Source: IA "Ukrainian News"
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!