World Finance is committed to the very highest standards of journalism. World Finance Banking Awards are known throughout the financial press as the pinnacle of recognition for major banks. The independent Award Selection Panel used a wide range of criteria to determine the most interesting nominations of 2012 and their worthiest winners compared on the basis of financial results, corporate management system, transparency, competitiveness and market leadership, product innovations, product offer, and usability of its services. Only one financial institution that meets the aforementioned criteria is selected in each of over 70 countries.
“World Finance award is an important recognition of our performance by the international community”, said Konstantin Vaysman, FUIB Chairman of the Management Board. “In 2011, the bank showed an excellent financial result having earned USD 56 million in net profit and increased its assets by 15.6% to USD 3.7 billion. FUIB is actively investing in development of new products and service excellence, upholding its reputation of the most dynamic and modern bank”.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!