According to the findings of “Investor Relations Online” survey FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) is one of the leaders in information disclosure for investors at its corporate web site: No 1 in the financial sector and No 8 among all Ukrainian companies. The survey was carried out by Concorde Capital investment company with support from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) as part of the overall rankings of companies by corporate governance practices.
“Investor Relations Online” survey is the analysis of the information content value and usability of Internet sites of Ukrainian public companies for local and foreign investors. Within the project scope were 100 companies operating in Ukraine and listed at stock exchanges, inter alia, in London, Warsaw, Frankfurt am Main and Kyiv, and Eurobond issuers.
- expert assessment of the content (60% of the total score) with the information of the company’s corporate structure, of its shareholders and executive officers;
- “timed test” (20%): non-expert visitors were asked to locate specific information at the company’s site within the established time limit;
- usability of the site (10%), including navigation, accessibility from mobile communication devices, quality of links, etc.;
- language of the site (10%).
FUIB’s total score is 88 out of 100.
“FUIB consistently enhances its standards of reporting and information disclosure for all stakeholders: investors, shareholders, customers and general public through its corporate Internet site and other instruments for efficient communication and feedback,” commented Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board. “Compliance with the international information disclosure standards is one of our key priorities and is aligned with our business philosophy. It is our pleasure that our efforts were noticed by respected experts and we are to improve further our achievements”.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!