Credit-Rating agency assigned uaAА- credit rating to the issue of inscribed interest-bearing unsecured bonds (series E and F) of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (FUIB) of UAH 1 billion with maturity dates: series E bonds, 10.06.2015; series F bonds, 12.07.2015. Rating outlook – stable. The rating action was performed on the basis of the FUIB’s financial statements for 2007- 2011 and 1Q2012 and other data provided by the Bank for rating purposes.
According to the applied rating scale the borrower or debt instrument with assigned uaAA-credit rating is characterised by the very strong creditworthiness against other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. Plus (+) and Minus (-) signs indicate rating subcategories in the main grades.
Stable outlook indicates that at present there are no anticipated rating downgrade reasons within one year.
- loan portfolio diversification by major borrowers and business activities;
- adequate capital and liquidity;
- diversified funding by sources and major creditors;
- well-balanced asset/liability maturities;
- adequate performance indicators;
- nationwide branch network and robust card business securing customer retention and the Bank’s competitive positions.
- exposure to currency and credit risks, which can put pressure on the capital;
- significant share of bad debt in the loan portfolio;
- almost flat business environment and difficulties experienced so far by some economic sectors that constrain the effective demand for lending and have an adverse impact on the Bank’s financials.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!