First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) extends the functionality of its PUMB Online Internet banking service with the option of topping up accounts in popular social networking services “VKontakte” and “Odnoklassniki”.
According to the findings of a survey held in February-March 2012 by InMind marketing research company for the Ukrainian Internet Association, over 12 million Ukrainians use the Internet daily. And the daily average audience share of “VKontakte” exceeds even that of Google Search. The daily average audience share of “VKontakte” over a month totals 68% of the Internet users (over 8 million individuals); the daily average audience share of “Odnoklassniki”, 40% (about 5 million individuals).
To top up your account: log into PUMB Online, go to the “Payment for Services” section, and there choose the “New Payment/Template” option. To make a payment, indicate the data identifying the user in the social networking service “VKontakte” (ID or email address) or “Odnoklassniki” (email address or phone number). The account top up service is fee-free. The money will be credited to the balance of the user account within 5-10 minutes.
Moreover, with PUMB Online Internet banking the Bank’s customers who are payment card holders can pay mobile and landline phone, television, Internet service, and utility bills; transfer money to balances of payment cards of their family members, and pay for goods and services.
PUMB Online is accessible even from an ordinary mobile phone. A special-purpose “light” web version of PUMB Online enables the customer to enjoy all its functions not only when using a smartphone, but any mobile phone. Now, even owners of mobile phones with small screen and low data transmission rate can manage their money conveniently. The customer can log into the mobile version of PUMB using the login and password for the full version of PUMB Online. To log in the system, the user should enter in the mobile phone’s browser the address https://online.pumb.ua.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!