First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is one of the leaders in the rankings of the most reliable banks in Ukraine 2011 by IA “RBC-Ukraine”. Within the rankings a bank’s “reliability” is the bank’s ability to withstand negative developments on the basis of financials as of 1 January 2012. The following were taken into account: bad loans to equity; bad debt recovery measures taken by the bank; operating expenses to income; capital adequacy; liquidity; and deposit rates.
IA “RBC-Ukraine” reported that the experts compiling the rankings gave the highest scores to FUIB which maintains balanced reliability indicators while being the most dynamically developing bank (FUIB is No 1 in the relevant rankings by “RBC-Ukraine”).
“Reliability is one of FUIB’s underlying values,” said Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board. “Despite the challenging market environment during 2011, FUIB managed to strengthen its positions in the banking industry. We are building a financially sustainable bank, a bank with strong balance sheet structure, diversified loan and deposit portfolios, optimum cost to income ratio, and balanced geography.”
The rankings included Ukrainian banks divided by the NBU into groups 1-3 – largest (with assets over UAH 15 billion), large (assets of UAH 5-15 billion), and medium-sized banks.
Details are available at the web site of IA "RBC-Ukraine".
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!