First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) and Visa international payment system launch 2012 Summer Olympics in London with Visa. From 1 March – 31 May pay for goods and services by Visa cards and win one of three tours to London to the 2012 Summer Olympics and other prizes, including 200 leather and 400 sport bags.
To participate in the action one should be a holder of a Visa card issued by FUIB and make one or more card transactions at merchant POS terminals, self-service devices or via Internet, including payment for mobile services, utility or other payments.
Also, every month those FUIB’s customers who have within a month made two or more card transactions by one and the same Visa card at merchant POS terminals totalling or exceeding UAH 300 will participate in a lottery for 10 money certificates of UAH 500 each.
For details of the money lottery certificates among FUIB’s Visa cardholders, please read Terms of the Campaign.
Details of the campaign by Visa IPS are available at http://visa.com.ua/olympics/
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!