First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) and Visa international payment system launch 2012 Summer Olympics in London with Visa. From 1 March – 31 May pay for goods and services by Visa cards and win one of three tours to London to the 2012 Summer Olympics and other prizes, including 200 leather and 400 sport bags.
To participate in the action one should be a holder of a Visa card issued by FUIB and make one or more card transactions at merchant POS terminals, self-service devices or via Internet, including payment for mobile services, utility or other payments.
Also, every month those FUIB’s customers who have within a month made two or more card transactions by one and the same Visa card at merchant POS terminals totalling or exceeding UAH 300 will participate in a lottery for 10 money certificates of UAH 500 each.
For details of the money lottery certificates among FUIB’s Visa cardholders, please read Terms of the Campaign.
Details of the campaign by Visa IPS are available at http://visa.com.ua/olympics/
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!