First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) and Visa international payment system launch 2012 Summer Olympics in London with Visa. From 1 March – 31 May pay for goods and services by Visa cards and win one of three tours to London to the 2012 Summer Olympics and other prizes, including 200 leather and 400 sport bags.
To participate in the action one should be a holder of a Visa card issued by FUIB and make one or more card transactions at merchant POS terminals, self-service devices or via Internet, including payment for mobile services, utility or other payments.
Also, every month those FUIB’s customers who have within a month made two or more card transactions by one and the same Visa card at merchant POS terminals totalling or exceeding UAH 300 will participate in a lottery for 10 money certificates of UAH 500 each.
For details of the money lottery certificates among FUIB’s Visa cardholders, please read Terms of the Campaign.
Details of the campaign by Visa IPS are available at http://visa.com.ua/olympics/
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!