First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is No 1 in the 2011 Most Dynamically Developing Banks rankings by IA “RBC-Ukraine,” which ranked Ukrainian banks included by the NBU into groups 1 and 2 – largest (with assets over UAH 15 billion) and large (assets of UAH 5-15 billion) banks.
FUIB demonstrated significant asset growth and performance enhancement over 2011. As reported by IA “RBC-Ukraine,” FUIB achieved impressive results due to the merger with DONGORBANK successfully completed in mid-2011 and an active development policy, implementation of which resulted in FUIB’s UAH 16.7 billion (92% up) asset growth year on year.
“During 2011, FUIB significantly strengthened its positions in Ukraine’s banking industry, enhanced its key financial performance results, and secured its place among Ukraine’s TOP 10 banks as No 8 by assets. The Bank grew both organically, through business growth and new product and service propositions, and inorganically, through merger by absorption of DONGROBANK. As a result of the merger FUIB not only grew, but also enhanced its reliability and efficiency, which confirms that FUIB is successfully implementing its strategy towards the goal – FUIB among the TOP 5 Ukrainian banks,” says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of FUIB’s Management Board.
Details are available on the web site of IA "RBC-Ukraine".
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!